Lucky at blog One Mile at a Time is cluing us into a new bonus offer for the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card, from Bank of America. It’s listed on our top bonus offers page.
- The Alaska Visa is now available with 25,000 miles after your first purchase, plus a $100 statement credit if you spend $1,000 within 3 months.
- That compares to the more publicized offer of just 25,000 miles with no statement credit. The card carries a $75 annual fee and also includes a coach companion ticket voucher.
- Alaska awards start at 12,500 one way for a coach ‘Super Saver’ ticket in the U.S., 25,000 round-trip.
- They also partner with Delta and American Airlines so you have a pretty broad selection of places to use your miles. The challenge is, Delta only makes its ‘low’ level awards available to partners like Alaska, so availability on Delta can be quite limited.
- For international travel, Alaska partners with British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, and more. Full award charts are here.
- Just note that while you can look up and book partner awards on airlines like American and Delta online at Alaska.com, the site is not good at displaying all available options. Your best bet is to look at AA.com for American awards, and Delta.com for Delta awards. For both the lowest mileage levels are those that qualify for Alaska awards. You can then book them by calling Alaska directly.
- Some people have had success applying for the card, getting the bonus miles, cancelling, and reapplying for another bonus.
- In addition, some have reported luck applying for 2 personal cards at once on the same day to get the bonus twice. That usually involves applying using two separate web browsers – one for each application – clearing cookies and the cache each time.
- Bank of America also issues the Virgin Atlantic Airways Visa, and is not a big player in the airline mile credit card space, so those of you who like to apply for cards frequently get a break from the big guys Chase and American Express.
Apply for the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature with the 25,000 mile + $100 statement credit bonus offer
The following two tabs change content below.
Follow @MileCards on Twitter for the latest updates and new offers